Humane Society of Pinellas Events
The Humane Society of Pinellas holds events and activities throughout the year for pets and their owners to enjoy together and for pet supporters to have fun for a cause.
- golden paw gala -
Each year, The Humane Society of Pinellas celebrates the generosity of our supporters and the strong connection with our community through our annual gala, the Golden Paw Dinner & Awards. Honoring our volunteers, community animal welfare supporters and our mission, the Golden Paw Dinner is an amazing opportunity to network with other animal lovers, support HSP and take advantage of the silent and live auction events and entertainment. Come dressed to impress and ready for an upscale evening - all benefiting homeless pets!
- 2017 hsp calendar contest -
Pre-order your 2017 HSP Pet Calendar today! Featured pets were voted into the calendar and all proceeds benefit homeless pets!
Pre-order today for $8 ($10 after arrival). *$3 per calendar, mailing option.
Estimated arrival date November 1st, 2016.
- 2016 thanksgiving and winter break camps -
New! This year, The Humane Society of Pinellas is offering 3-5 day long camp sessions during Pinellas County School Thanksgiving and Winter Breaks! Children ages 7-14 will learn about animal welfare through presentations, crafts and animal-interaction. Extended care hours available! Visit our Humane Education page for more information and registration!
sponsor an event
Our event sponsors are valued members of the HSP family! Our events are held throughout the year and sponsors have the chance to create relationships with HSP supporters and receive a variety of marketing opportunities.
- Become a Sponsor of one of our many donor appreciation events, such as Fur Affair held in March or Happy Tails in May. Sponsorships start at $500.
- Our Annual Awards Dinner is a great way to be seen and recognized by our top supporters. The evening includes a full agenda and great marketing. Sponsorships range from $500 to $5000
- Our annual Calendar Contest makes owned pets super stars! Hundreds of contestants enter their pets with online voting by the public to be included in the quality calendar. Sponsoring an entire month is only $250.
- Baseball lovers bring their dogs to the ballgame during Bark at the Ball Park at Bright House Field. Vendor spaces are available for $150, while sponsorships range from $500 to $2,500. Event sponsors receive on-air recognition and ball park signage.
- Our Pet Festival, a much-publicized community-wide adoption event, has both vendors and sponsors. Vendor spaces are available for $100, while sponsorships start at $250.
Invite HSP to Your Event!
Thank you for inviting the Humane Society of Pinellas to your event!
Please tell us about your event by filling out our Event Invitation Form. We will need to review our available resources to make sure we can give appropriate attention to your event. We ask that you complete this application at least 30 days prior to the event so that we may have time to prepare. A member of our Development team will be in touch with you shortly!
For information about HSP events, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Director of Community Relations, Twila Cole, at Twila@HumanePinellas.org or (727) 797-7722 ext. 222.