Humane Society of Pinellas Events
The Humane Society of Pinellas holds events and activities throughout the year for pets and their owners to enjoy together and for pet supporters to have fun for a cause. Take a peek at all of our events this month, as well as details about each event!
- events this month -
upcoming event details
- golden paw -
The Annual Golden Paw Gala will be held on Friday, September 29th, 2017. Join us as we celebrate lives saved and happy endings at the Humane Society of Pinellas along with dinner, cocktails, live and silent auctions and more.
Visit our Event Calendar to learn more!
hsp 2018 pet calendar
It's calendar time again! With 2018 here before we know it, secure a spot for your pet in the HSP 2018 Pet Calendar! Entering your pet's photo is easy - just register him or her here - and have your friends vote to see your pet featured! All proceeds help homeless pets, so who says it doesn't pay to be famous! All pet owners will receive one free calendar for every $100 raised.
Each year, HSP, with the support of Rebecca Brittain Photography, showcases Pinellas County pets in our annual calendar! While all contestants get a small spot in the calendar, community members can vote for their top 12 favorites which are then featured each month and on the calendar cover.
2017 Calendars are still available for purchase in our Adoption Center. You can also contact our Director of Community Relations, Twila Cole, at Twila@HumanePinellas.org or (727) 797-7722 ext. 222.
sponsor an event
Our event sponsors are valued members of the HSP family! Our events are held throughout the year and sponsors have the chance to create relationships with HSP supporters and receive a variety of marketing opportunities.
- Become a Sponsor of one of our many donor appreciation events, such as Fur Affair held in March or Happy Tails in May. Sponsorships start at $500.
- Our Annual Awards Dinner is a great way to be seen and recognized by our top supporters. The evening includes a full agenda and great marketing. Sponsorships range from $500 to $5000
- Our annual Calendar Contest makes owned pets super stars! Hundreds of contestants enter their pets with online voting by the public to be included in the quality calendar. Sponsoring an entire month is only $250.
- Baseball lovers bring their dogs to the ballgame during Bark at the Ball Park at Bright House Field. Vendor spaces are available for $150, while sponsorships range from $500 to $2,500. Event sponsors receive on-air recognition and ball park signage.
- Our Pet Festival, a much-publicized community-wide adoption event, has both vendors and sponsors. Vendor spaces are available for $100, while sponsorships start at $250.
Invite HSP to Your Event!
Thank you for inviting the Humane Society of Pinellas to your event!
Please tell us about your event by filling out our Event Invitation Form. We will need to review our available resources to make sure we can give appropriate attention to your event. We ask that you complete this application at least 30 days prior to the event so that we may have time to prepare. A member of our Development team will be in touch with you shortly!
For information about HSP events, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Director of Community Relations, Twila Cole, at Twila@HumanePinellas.org or (727) 797-7722 ext. 222.