Humane Society of Pinellas Events
The Humane Society of Pinellas holds events and activities throughout the year for pets and their owners to enjoy together and for pet supporters to have fun for a cause. Take a peek at all of our events this month, as well as details about each event!
- events this month -
upcoming event details
- fur affair -
This year's Fur Affair at Earthscapes Garden Room in Palm Harbor is sure to be a treat once again! With local vendors supplying Florida-style food and drinks, enjoy the local flavor while supporting a good cause and mingling with fellow animal lovers. Click here to learn more!
- pet first aid course -
Thursday, March 23rd at 6PM, HSP will be hosting a Pet First Aid class, hosted by our veterinary friends at Banfield! Learn how to triage common pet medical needs and be there for your animal. Suggested donations of $10 for attendees benefit the Humane Society of Pinellas. Register here!
sponsor an event
Our event sponsors are valued members of the HSP family! Our events are held throughout the year and sponsors have the chance to create relationships with HSP supporters and receive a variety of marketing opportunities.
- Become a Sponsor of one of our many donor appreciation events, such as Fur Affair held in March or Happy Tails in May. Sponsorships start at $500.
- Our Annual Awards Dinner is a great way to be seen and recognized by our top supporters. The evening includes a full agenda and great marketing. Sponsorships range from $500 to $5000
- Our annual Calendar Contest makes owned pets super stars! Hundreds of contestants enter their pets with online voting by the public to be included in the quality calendar. Sponsoring an entire month is only $250.
- Baseball lovers bring their dogs to the ballgame during Bark at the Ball Park at Bright House Field. Vendor spaces are available for $150, while sponsorships range from $500 to $2,500. Event sponsors receive on-air recognition and ball park signage.
- Our Pet Festival, a much-publicized community-wide adoption event, has both vendors and sponsors. Vendor spaces are available for $100, while sponsorships start at $250.
Invite HSP to Your Event!
Thank you for inviting the Humane Society of Pinellas to your event!
Please tell us about your event by filling out our Event Invitation Form. We will need to review our available resources to make sure we can give appropriate attention to your event. We ask that you complete this application at least 30 days prior to the event so that we may have time to prepare. A member of our Development team will be in touch with you shortly!
For information about HSP events, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Director of Community Relations, Twila Cole, at Twila@HumanePinellas.org or (727) 797-7722 ext. 222.