Humane Society of Pinellas Events
The Humane Society of Pinellas holds events and activities throughout the year for pets and their owners to enjoy together and for pet supporters to have fun for a cause. Take a peek at all of our events this month, as well as details about each event!
- events this month -
upcoming event details
- petfest and puppy bowl -
Our annual Pet Festival is back! From 9am to 1pm, join us at 300 Carillon Parkway in St Petersburg for demonstrations, shopping, activities and more! This year we celebrate all things Super Bowl with "tail"-gating and our own puppy bowl!
- Puppy Bowl - football competition with puppies!
- Sports fan costume contest
- Crafts and goods from local vendors.
- Adoptable HSP pets.
- Local rescue groups with adoptable pets.
For more information, contact our Director of Community Relations, Twila Cole, at 727-797-7722 ext. 222 or email her at Twila@HumanePinellas.org.
Thank you to our 2017 presenting sponsor, The Fran Haasch Law Group!
sponsor an event
Our event sponsors are valued members of the HSP family! Our events are held throughout the year and sponsors have the chance to create relationships with HSP supporters and receive a variety of marketing opportunities.
- Become a Sponsor of one of our many donor appreciation events, such as Fur Affair held in March or Happy Tails in May. Sponsorships start at $500.
- Our Annual Awards Dinner is a great way to be seen and recognized by our top supporters. The evening includes a full agenda and great marketing. Sponsorships range from $500 to $5000
- Our annual Calendar Contest makes owned pets super stars! Hundreds of contestants enter their pets with online voting by the public to be included in the quality calendar. Sponsoring an entire month is only $250.
- Baseball lovers bring their dogs to the ballgame during Bark at the Ball Park at Bright House Field. Vendor spaces are available for $150, while sponsorships range from $500 to $2,500. Event sponsors receive on-air recognition and ball park signage.
- Our Pet Festival, a much-publicized community-wide adoption event, has both vendors and sponsors. Vendor spaces are available for $100, while sponsorships start at $250.
Invite HSP to Your Event!
Thank you for inviting the Humane Society of Pinellas to your event!
Please tell us about your event by filling out our Event Invitation Form. We will need to review our available resources to make sure we can give appropriate attention to your event. We ask that you complete this application at least 30 days prior to the event so that we may have time to prepare. A member of our Development team will be in touch with you shortly!
For information about HSP events, including sponsorship opportunities, please contact our Director of Community Relations, Twila Cole, at Twila@HumanePinellas.org or (727) 797-7722 ext. 222.