Our Wish List
Donations of goods, both new and used, help keep our costs down and are immediately used in our facility, and in our community programs, to help homeless pets. Help us show our pets that wishes can come true!
Want to donate something not on our Wish List? Please call our Adoption Center at (727) 797-7722 to see if we can utilize the donation. If we can't use it, we may know someone who can!
- Wire and plastic dog crates.
- Small and medium cat carriers.
- Paper products, such as paper towels, toilet paper and napkins.
- Litter boxes (large and small plastic or stainless steel).
- Bleach and liquid laundry detergent.
- Mops, brooms, buckets, etc.
- Clean towels, sheets, blankets and small-medium rugs.
- Trash and contractor bags.
- Dog and cat bowls (ceramic and stainless).
- Cat litter (clumping, clay and recycled).
- Yesterday's News recycled paper litter (for our wee ones!)
- Unopened pet food (we feed Science Diet in-house, all brands for our food programs). We cannot accept opened food for our pets, but these donations can be given to wildlife rehabilitators.
- Office supplies (paper reams, pens, highlighters, etc.).
- Dog and cat toys, especially plush/stuffed toys.
- Cardboard boxes, paper towel/toilet paper tubes, brown paper bags.
- Hanging cat scratch pads.
- Dog and cat treats and chew toys.
- Kongs and other puzzle feeder toys.
- Zuke's Dog Training treats.
- Snuggle Kitties
- Leashes, collars and humane, no-pull harnesses such as EZ Walk Harnesses and Gentle Leaders.
- Saline, new syringes, packaged needles, E-collars, surgical drapes.
- Latex and non-latex gloves.
- PetAg KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer) and nursing bottles.
- Royal Canin BabyCat kitten food.
- Kitchen-grade ingredient scales.
- Thick, multi-colored hair elastics.
- Electric and microwave safe heating pads.
- Flea combs.
- Dawn dish soaps and Johnson's Baby Shampoo.
- Baby food in meat flavors.
- Greenies Pill Pockets for dogs and cats.
*We're sorry, but legally we are not permitted to accept medications, especially those that require prescriptions. We will have to turn these donations away.
- Washers and dryers.
- Large and small refrigerators.
- Furniture, such as couches, loveseats, office furniture, etc.
- Computers (laptops, desktops, monitors, etc.).
- Medical equipment (please contact us regarding what you have!)
*Please call us before donating large items to ensure we have both the need and space.